Agricultural Crops Production NC III in the Philippines
Agricultural Crops Production NC III is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in planting, growing, and harvesting crops such as grains, vegetables, and fruits.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Applying safety measures in farm operations
- Using farm tools and equipment
- Performing estimation and calculations
- Preparing land form agricultural crop production
- Implementing a post harvest and plant nutritional program
- Establishing agronomic crops
- Undertaking agronomic crop maintenance and harvesting activities
- Saving, preparing and storing agricultural seed
- Implementing vertebrate pest control program
- Preparing and applying chemicals and weeds control
Agricultural Crops Production NC III takes a minimum of 540 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Some Technical Vocational Institutions (TVIs) may require you to complete Agricultural Crops Production NC I before being allowed to take Agricultural Crops Production NC III.
Qualified graduates of Agricultural Crops Production NC III can find employment as a farm laborer.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in this course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. You can take this at any of the TESDA-Accredited Assessment Centers for Agricultural Crops Production NC III that we listed on this site. A National Certificate (NC III) will be issued to students who passed this assessment process.
Did you take this course?