Automotive Body Repairing NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in repairing automotive bodies and panels of light and heavy duty vehicles according to manufacturer’s specification manuals.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Applying Appropriate Sealant/Adhesive
- Moving and Positioning Vehicle
- Performing Mensuration and Calculation
- Reading, Interpreting and Applying Specifications and Manuals
- Using and Applying Lubricant/Coolant
- Performing Shop Maintenance
- Preparing Vehicle Body for Repair
- Repairing Body Panel
- Replacing Damaged Parts with Pre-Fabricated Parts
Automotive Body Repairing NC II takes a minimum of 118 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Qualified graduates of Automotive Body Repairing NC II can find employment as any of the following:
- Automotive Body Repair Mechanic
- Automotive Body Repairer
- Automotive Panel Beater & Welder
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Automotive Body Repairing NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.