Automotive Mechanical Assembly NC II in the Philippines
Automotive Mechanical Assembly NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in installing mechanical parts into automotive vehicles.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Performing mensuration and calculation
- Reading, interpreting, and applying engineering drawings
- Moving and positioning vehicles
- Applying appropriate sealant/adhesive
- Performing shop maintenance
- Assembling mechanical assemblies using jigs/fixtures
- Mounting/Installing brake and fuel systems
- Mounting/Installing power drive system
- Mounting/Installing suspension drive train
- Installing/Fitting out trim parts/ and assemblies
- Performing final engine run
- Performing wheel alignment operations
Automotive Mechanical Assembly NC II takes a minimum of 143 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Qualified graduates of Automotive Mechanical Assembly NC II can find employment as an automotive mechanical assembly technician.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Automotive Mechanical Assembly NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.