Automotive Servicing NC I in the Philippines
Automotive Servicing NC I is a is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in performing gas and diesel tune-up, servicing in automotive battery service ignition system, testing and repairing the automotive wiring/lighting system, performing under chassis preventive maintenance and automotive shop maintenance.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Applying the appropriate sealant/adhesive
- Moving and positioning vehicle
- Performing mensuration and calculation
- Reading, interpreting and applying specification and manual
- Using and applying lubricant/coolant
- Performing diesel engine and gas engine tune up
- Servicing automotive battery and ignition system
- Testing and repairing wiring/lighting system
- Performing underchassis preventive maintenance
- Performing shop maintenance
Automotive Servicing NC I takes a minimum of 288 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Qualified graduates of Automotive Servicing NC I can find employment as an Automotive Mechanic or Automotive Junior Mechanic
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Automotive Servicing NC I course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. You can take this at any TESDA Accredited Assessment Centers for Automotive Servicing. A National Certificate (NC I) will be issued to students who passed this assessment process.
Did you take this course?