Automotive Servicing NC III is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in testing and repair of electrical security system/components, performing service and repair of electronic engine management system, overhaul engines and associated components, perform maintenance service check-up and repair of air-conditioning system and to perform service and repair of aircon compressor and associated components.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Testing and repairing electrical security system/ components
- Servicing electronic engine management system
- Inspecting and analyzing engine failure
- Inspecting and diagnosing automatic transmission
- Pulling out, disassembling and checking automatic transmission
- Assembling and testing automatic transmission
- Performing maintenance service check-up and repair airconditioning system
- Installing airconditioning systems
- Servicing aircon compressor and associated components
Automotive Servicing NC III takes a minimum of 440 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Qualified graduates of Automotive Servicing NC III can find employment as an Automotive Service Technician.
Some TESDA-accredited institutions may require you to complete Automotive Servicing NC II before being allowed to take Automotive Servicing NC III.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Automotive Servicing NC III course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. You can take this at any TESDA Accredited Assessment Centers for Automotive Servicing. A National Certificate (NC III) will be issued to students who passed this assessment process.