Automotive Servicing NC IV in the Philippines
Automotive Servicing NC IV is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in servicing and repair of automotive electronic components or devices, servicing of diesel fuel injection system and emission control system of a motor vehicle.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Servicing diesel engine management system
- Service electronic body management system
- Service diesel fuel injection system components
- Service electronic drive management system
- Service emission control system
Automotive Servicing NC IV takes a minimum of 476 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Qualified graduates of Automotive Servicing NC IV can find employment as a master automotive technician or motor vehicle emission control technician
Some TESDA-accredited institutions may require you to complete Automotive Servicing NC III before being allowed to take Automotive Servicing NC IV.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Automotive Servicing NC IV course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. You can take this at any TESDA Accredited Assessment Centers for Automotive Servicing. A National Certificate (NC IV) will be issued to students who passed this assessment process.