Bachelor of Science in Aeronautical Engineering in the Philippines
The Bachelor of Science in Aeronautical Engineering (BS AeroE) is a five-year degree program in the Philippines that is concerned with aircrafts and air transportation.
Some of the things you will learn through this program are aircraft design; aircraft structure and functions; aircraft systems and procedures; aircraft performance, stability, and control; and aircraft maintenance and evaluation.
Other examples of courses that you may take while enrolled in this program include:
- Fundamentals of Aerodynamics
- Aircrafts Materials and Processes
- Airframe Construction and Repair
- Air Laws and Regulations
- Aircraft Safety
- Air Transport Economics and Management
Aside from taking the subjects you mentioned above, your school may also arrange a minimum of 420 hours of On-the-Job Training on your behalf in order to give you a chance to observe professional aeronautical engineers at work.
Licensed Aeronautical Engineers can hold any of the following positions:
- Aircraft Structural Engineer
- Aircraft Design Engineer
- Aircraft Power Plant Engineer
- Aircraft Manufacturing Engineer
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
- Aircraft Operation/Performance Engineer
Passing the Licensure Examination for Aeronautical Engineers is one of the requirements in seeking employment in the Aeronautical industry. Please visit the official website of the Professional Regulatory Commission for more information.