Building Wiring Installation NC II in the Philippines
Building Wiring Installation NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in installing, maintaining, and commissioning electrical wiring and related equipment for residential houses and buildings where the voltage does not exceed 600 volts.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Preparing construction materials and tools
- Observing procedures, specifications and manuals of instruction
- Interpreting technical drawings and plans
- Performing mensuration and calculations
- Maintaining tools and equipment
- Preparing electrical power and hydraulic tools
- Performing roughing-in activities for communication and distribution systems
- Installing wiring devices for floor and ground fault current interrupting outlets
- Installing electrical protection system for lighting and grounding
- Installing electrical lighting systems on auxiliary outlets and lighting fixtures
- Installing communication, signaling devices and remote control systems on auxiliary equipment
- Commissioning installed electrical systems II
Building Wiring Installation NC II takes a minimum of 402 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
What Students Have to Say:
Qualified graduates of Building Wiring Installation NC II can find employment as a building wiring electrician or as a maintenance electrician
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in this course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. You can take this at any of the TESDA-Accredited Assessment Centers for Building Wiring Installation NC II that we listed on this site. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment process.
Did you take this course?