Cable Television Installation NC II in the Philippines
Cable Television Installation NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in installing equipment necessary for operating a cable television.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Using hand tools
- Performing mensuration and calculation
- Preparing and interpreting technical drawing
- Applying quality standards
- Installing pole hardware and accessories
- Lay-outing and installing fiber-optic/ coaxial cables
- Installing active and passive devices and accessories
- Installing subscriber drop lines and customer’s personal equipment
- Installing cables and devices for multiple dwelling units
Cable Television Installation NC II takes a minimum of 362 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Qualified graduates of Cable Television Installation NC II can find employment as a cable TV installer.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Cable Television Installation NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.