CNC Lathe Machine Operation NC II in the Philippines
CNC Lathe Machine Operation NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in performing basic CNC lathe machine operations.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Interpreting working drawings and sketches
- Selecting and cutting workshop materials
- Performing shop computations (Basic)
- Measuring workpiece (Basic)
- Performing shop computations (Intermediate)
- Measuring workpiece using angular measuring instruments
- Performing preventive and corrective maintenance
- Writing basic CNC lathe machine program
- Setting-up CNC lathe machine, workpiece and cutting tools
CNC Lathe Machine Operation NC II takes a minimum of 236 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Qualified graduates of CNC Lathe Machine Operation NC II can find employment as a CNC lathe machine operator (basic).
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the CNC Lathe Machine Operation NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.