Computer Hardware Servicing NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in diagnosing and troubleshooting software and hardware problems in personal computer systems.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this program include:
- Performing computer operations
- Performing mensuration and calculation
- Preparing and interpreting technical drawing
- Using hand tools
- Terminating and connecting electrical wiring and electronic circuits
- Installing computer systems and networks
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting computer systems
- Configuring computer systems and networks
- Maintaining computer systems and networks
Computer Hardware Servicing NC II takes a minimum of 320 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Qualified graduates of Computer Hardware Servicing NC II can find employment as a computer service technician or computer repairman.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in this course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. You can take this at any of the TESDA-Accredited Assessment Centers for Computer Hardware Servicing NC II that we listed on this site. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment process.