Consumer Electronics Servicing NC II in the Philippines
Consumer Electronics Servicing NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you repairing electronic gadgets and appliances such as mobile phones, televisions, radios, and other similar products.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Using hand tools
- Performing mensuration and calculation
- Preparing and interpreting technical drawing
- Performing computer operations
- Terminating and connecting electrical wiring and electronic circuits
- Assembling/disassembling consumer electronic products and systems
- Maintaining and repairing audio/ video products and systems
- Maintaining and repairing electronically-controlled domestic appliances
- Maintaining and repairing cellular phones
Consumer Electronics Servicing NC II takes a minimum of 478 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
What Graduates Have to Say:
- Arnie Rodney Aplan on Consumer Electronics Servicing NC II
Qualified graduates of Consumer Electronics Servicing NC II can find employment in any of the following positions:
- Consumer Electronics Assembler
- Domestic Appliance Service Technician
- Cellular Phone Service Technician
- Audio-Video Service Technician
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Consumer Electronics Servicing NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.
Did you take this course?