Driving NC II in the Philippines
Driving NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in operating light motor vehicles classified under LTO Restriction code 1 and 2, transporting passengers and loads over specified routes to local or district location, and performing minor vehicle repairs and other minor servicing.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Applying appropriate sealant/adhesive
- Moving and positioning vehicle
- Performing mensuration and calculation
- Reading, interpreting, and applying specifications and manuals
- Using and applying lubricant/coolant
- Performing shop maintenance
- Driving light vehicles
- Obeying traffic rules and regulations
- Implementing and coordinating accident-emergency procedures
Driving NC II in the Philippines takes a minimum of 118 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Qualified graduates of Driving NC II can find employment as a professional driver or light vehicle driver.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Driving NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.