Driving (Passenger Bus/Straight Truck) NC III in the Philippines
Driving (Passenger Bus/Straight Truck) NC III is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in operating buses/straight trucks classified under LTO Restriction codes 3 up to 5 on highways, transporting passengers and/or heavy goods; liquids; and materials, and performing minor repairs on the assigned vehicle.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Applying appropriate sealant/adhesive
- Moving and positioning vehicle
- Performing mensuration and calculation
- Reading, interpreting, and applying specifications and manuals
- Using and applying lubricant/coolant
- Performing shop maintenance
- Interpreting/Drawing technical drawing
- Performing job estimate
- Obeying traffic rules and regulations
- Implementing and coordinating accident-emergency procedures
- Observing road health and safety practices
- Performing minor maintenance and servicing on vehicles classified under LTO restriction codes 3 up to 5
- Performing pre-and post operation procedures vehicles classified under LTO restriction codes 3 up to 5
- Driving passenger bus
- Driving straight truck
Driving (Passenger Bus/Straight Truck) NC III takes a minimum of 122 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
What Graduates Have to Say:
Qualified graduates of Driving (Passenger Bus/Straight Truck) NC III can find employment as a passenger bus driver or straight truck driver.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Driving (Passenger Bus/Straight Truck) NC III course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC III) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.
Did you take this course?