Food and Beverage Services NC II in the Philippines
The Food and Beverage Services NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in providing food and beverage service to guests in hotels, motels, restaurants, clubs, canteens, resorts, and luxury liners.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Developing and updating industry knowledge
- Observing workplace hygiene procedures
- Performing computer operations
- Performing workplace and safety practices
- Providing effective customer service
- Providing Link Between Kitchen and Service Area
- Providing Food and Beverage Service
- Providing Room Service
- Developing and Updating Food and Beverage Knowledge
Food and Beverage Services NC II takes a minimum of 336 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
What Graduates Have to Say:
Qualified graduates of Food and Beverage Services NC II can find employment as any of the following:
- Busboy (Commis de Rang)
- Waiter (Chef de Rang/Demi Chef de Rang)
- Food Attendant
- Food Server
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Food and Beverage Services NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.