Food Processing NC IV in the Philippines
Food Processing NC IV is a short TESDA course that will train you in managing food processing and packaging systems. This includes setting up production lines, monitoring work procedures, and evaluating the overall performance of the systems.
Some examples of core competencies that you may acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Planning and organizing work
- Developing team and individual
- Applying problem solving techniques in the workplace
- Applying raw materials / ingredients and process knowledge
- Monitoring workplace performance and participate in improvement process
- Participating in a Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point team
- Participating in an audit process
Food Processing NC IV takes a minimum of 576 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Some Technical Vocational Institutions (TVIs) may require you to complete Food Processing NC III before being allowed to take Food Processing NC IV.
Qualified graduates of Food Processing NC IV can find employment either as a food production supervisor or as a food packaging supervisor.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Food Processing NC IV course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC IV) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.
Did you take this course?