Furniture Making (Finishing) NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in preparing surfaces for final coating, applying final coating using spray gun system, and performing basic preventive maintenance servicing for spray gun equipment and booth.
Aside from those mentioned above, it will also teach you how to:
- Participate in workplace communication
- Work in a team environment
- Practice career professionalism
- Practice occupational health and safety procedures
- Perform mensuration and calculations
- Interpret technical drawings and plans
- Observe procedures, specifications and manual of instructions
- Comply with occupational health and safety (OH & S) practices and 5S in the workplace
- Maintain tools and equipment
- Use hand tools
- Apply quality standards
Furniture Making (Finishing) NC II takes a minimum of 212 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
What Students Have to Say:
Qualified graduates of Furniture Making (Finishing) NC II can find employment as a furniture maker finisher.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Furniture Making (Finishing) NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.