Hairdressing NC III is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in performing advanced hair care activities and advanced application of facial make-up.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Performing creative hairstyling
- Performing advanced/creative haircutting
- Performing advanced/creative hair coloring
- Performing advanced/creative hair perming
- Performing advanced make-up
- Performing hair extension activities
- Performing hairpiece attachment, styling and maintenance
- Performing prosthetics and special effects make-up
Hairdressing NC III takes a minimum of 438 hours plus an optional 200 hours more to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Qualified graduates of Hairdressing NC III can find employment as any of the following:
- Creative Make-up Artist
- Head Hairstylist
- Creative Hairstylist
Some TESDA-accredited institutions may require you to complete Hairdressing NC II before being allowed to take Hairdressing NC III.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Hairdressing NC III course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC III) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.