Housekeeping NC II in the Philippines
The Housekeeping NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in preparing guest rooms, cleaning premises and equipment, washing linen and guest clothes, providing housekeeping services, and providing valet services to hotels, motels, clubs, hospitals, resorts, dormitories, and luxury liners.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Developing and updating industry knowledge
- Observing workplace hygiene procedures
- Performing computer operations
- Performing workplace and safety practices
- Providing effective customer service
- Providing Housekeeping Services to Guest
- Preparing Rooms for Guest
- Cleaning Premises
- Providing Valet Service
- Washing Linen and Guest Clothes
Housekeeping NC II takes a minimum of 436 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
What Students Have to Say:
Qualified graduates of Housekeeping NC II can find employment as any of the following:
- Room/Cabin Attendant
- Houseman/Public Area Attendant/Janitor
- Valet Runner
- Dry cleaner
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Housekeeping NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.
Got a Question?
You will find our answers on common questions about schools, tuition fee, enrollment, assessment and more in this Tesda Courses FAQs.
If you have a question that was not covered there, please leave it on the comment section below and we’ll try to answer you as soon as we can.