Instrumentation and Control Servicing NC II in the Philippines
Instrumentation and Control Servicing NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in installing, calibrating, and configuring various instrumentation & control devices and systems, as well as microcomputer hardware, operating systems, common user applications, network systems, and various common peripherals in a manufacturing or processing environment.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Using Hand Tools
- Performing Mensuration and Calculation
- Preparing and Interpreting Technical Drawing
- Applying Quality Standards
- Performing Computer Operations
- Terminating and Connecting Electrical Wiring and Electronic Circuits
- Installing Instrumentation and Control Devices
- Calibrating Instrumentation and Control Devices
- Configuring Instrumentation and Control Devices
Instrumentation and Control Servicing NC II takes a minimum of 238 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Qualified graduates of Instrumentation and Control Servicing NC II can find employment as a Instrumentation and Control Technician 2.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Instrumentation and Control Servicing NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.