Massage Therapy NC II is a short TESDA course that will train you in providing relief, comfort, and healing to people suffering from recurring physical illnesses through massage therapy.
Some examples of core competencies that will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Applying basic first aid
- Establishing and maintaining good interpersonal relationships with patients
- Working within clinic and regulation guidelines
- Performing therapeutic massage assessment
- Planning therapeutic massage treatment
- Implementing different therapeutic massage treatments
Massage Therapy NC II takes a minimum of 560 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Qualified graduates of Massage Therapy NC II can find employment as a professional massage therapist.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Massage Therapy NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.