Mechanical Drafting NC I is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in interpreting sketches, preparing basic engineering drawing and performing basic engineering drafting.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Applying safety practices
- Interpreting working drawings and sketches
- Performing shop computations (Basic)
- Measuring workpiece (Basic)
- Preparing basic engineering drafting
- Performing basic engineering detail drafting
Mechanical Drafting NC I takes a minimum of 218 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Qualified graduates of Mechanical Drafting NC I can find employment as mechanical draftsmen.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Mechanical Drafting NC I course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC I) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.