Mechatronics Servicing NC III in the Philippines
Mechatronics Servicing NC III is a short TESDA course that will train you in installing, configuring, maintaining, and repairing Mechatronic devices such as thermostats, photocopiers, digital watches, industrial machines, anti-lock brakes, and CD players among others.
Some of the core competencies that you may acquire while enrolled in this course include:
- Determining control circuits requirements
- Developing software application program
- Testing developed control circuits and software application program
- Documenting control circuits and software application program developed
- Maintaining Mechatronics devices
- Repairing Mechatronics devices
- Inspecting and testing Mechatronics devices
Mechatronics Servicing NC III takes a minimum of 192 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Some Technical Vocational Institutions (TVIs) may require you to complete Mechatronics Servicing NC II before being allowed to take Mechatronics Servicing NC III.
Qualified graduates of the Mechatronics Servicing NC III course can find employment either as a Mechatronics Technician 3 or as an Industrial Automation Technician.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Mechatronics Servicing NC III course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC III) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.
Did you take this course?