Nurse Anesthetist Training Program in the Philippines
The Nurse Anesthetist Training Program is a post-graduate training program for Nurses. Under the strict supervision of an attending Anesthesiologist, the nurse anesthetist assists the anesthesiologist in administering the different types of anesthesia to patients and monitors them before, during and after the administration of anesthetics.
Some of the subjects that you may take while enrolled in the Nurse Anesthetist Program include:
- Regional Anesthesia, Theories, and Techniques
- Basic Principles of Nurse Anesthesia Practice
- Obstetric, Pediatric, and Geriatric Anesthesia
- Statistics and Research Methods
- Anatomy and Physiology
Aside from lectures and laboratory classes, you may also be given the opportunity to practice what you’ll learn in school at actual hospitals, outpatient clinics, and other medical facilities.
WHAT STUDENTS HAVE TO SAY
- Gideon Naboye on Basic Anesthesia Education for Nurses
- Khamis Wazir on Basic Anesthesia Education for Nurses
Qualified graduates of the Nurse Anesthetist Training Program can find career opportunities as: