Plumbing NC I in the Philippines
Plumbing NC I is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in assembling, installing, maintaining, and repairing pipes, fixtures, and fittings used for water distribution and wastewater disposal systems.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Preparing construction materials and tools
- Observing procedures, specifications and manuals of instruction
- Performing mensurations and calculations
- Maintaining tools and equipment
- Preparing pipes for installation
- Making piping joints and connections
- Performing minor construction works
Plumbing NC I takes a minimum of 128 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Qualified graduates of Plumbing NC I can find employment as a Plumber I.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Plumbing NC I course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC I) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.