Plumbing NC III in the Philippines
Plumbing NC III is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in assembling, installing, maintaining and repairing pipes, fixtures and fittings used for water distribution and wastewater disposal systems.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Preparing construction materials and tools
- Observing procedures, specifications and manuals of instruction
- Interpreting technical drawings and plans
- Performing mensurations and calculations
- Maintaining tools and equipment
- Performing complex and multi-story plumbing installation and assemblies
- Installing hot and potable chilled water piping system
- Draft plumbing design
Plumbing NC III takes a minimum of 168 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Some Technical Vocational Institutions (TVIs) may require you to complete Plumbing NC II before being allowed to take Plumbing NC III.
What Students Have to Say:
Qualified graduates of Plumbing NC III can find employment as a senior plumber.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the 3D Animation NC III course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC III) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.