Programming NC IV in the Philippines
Programming NC IV is a short TESDA course that will train you in writing codes designed to run specific computer programs.
Some examples of things that you will learn from enrolling in this course include:
- Coding standards
- Common computer languages
- Basic language syntax and layout
- Designing program logic
- Program Development
- Testing Code
- Debugging techniques
- Problem solving techniques in the workplace
- Laws and regulations related to the computer industry
Programming NC IV takes a minimum of 254 hours to complete.
What Graduates Have to Say:
- Santiago Nicolas Granada on Programming NC IV
- Lerog Abonge on Programming NC IV
- Joveniano Madrid Jr. on Programming NC IV
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Qualified graduates of Programming NC IV can apply for any of the following positions:
- Program coder
- Programming support staff
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Programming NC IV course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC IV) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.
Did you take this course?