Starting a Blog that Matters
Starting a Blog that Matters is a 90-day online course that will teach you how to create and maintain a blog that attracts a significant number of visitors per month.
Things you’ll learn from taking the course include:
- Choosing the right topic for you
- Developing the perfect blog name and brand
- Designing your blog to look great
- Creating your social media strategy
- Developing your launch plan
- Learning how to create outstanding content
- Creating your launch content
- Launching your blog
- Starting making friends in the blogosphere
- Building your thriving audience
- Expanding your reach using webinars, YouTube videos, podcasts, and more
- Making your first dollar blogging
- Developing your strategy for taking your blog to the next level
The 90-Day Action Plan for Starting a Blog that Matters comes with certain perks like:
- 13 weekly lessons
- 13 weekly step-by-step action plans
- Over 8 hours of video
- Answers to FAQ’s from the first 800+ students.
- Discounted web hosting and recommended tools
- Personal coaching guarantee
- Access to a live “kick-off” webinar
- 60-day no-questions-asked money-back guarantee
Minimum training duration for the 90-Day Action Plan for Starting a Blog that Matters is 90 days, with an optional 30 minutes more at the end of the course which shall be given upon the learner’s request.
Founder, Insanely Useful Media
Courses.com.ph is an affiliate website of startablogthatmatters.com — the website behind the “90-Day Action Plan for Starting a Blog that Matters.” This means, we may get a small commission for every student who enrolls in their course through us.
While we have taken the course ourselves and have been satisfied with the experience, we are not directly connected to the said site or the people who run it, and thus, make no guarantees about the reliability and suitability of their products and services.
For any specific questions or other concerns, please get in touch with them directly through the contact information provided above.