TESDA Trainer Qualification Level II
TESDA Trainer Qualification Level II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will equip you with the skills and knowledge necessary in performing the tasks of a TVET (Technical Vocational Education and Training) trainer.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Leading workplace communication
- Applying math and science principles in technical training
- Applying environmental principles and advocate conservation
- Utilizing IT applications in technical training
- Leading small teams
- Applying work ethics, values and quality principles
- Working effectively in vocational education and training
- Fostering and promote a learning culture
- Ensuring healthy and safe learning environment
- Maintaining and enhance professional practice
- Developing and promoting appreciation for cost-benefits of technical training
- Developing and promoting global understanding of labor markets
- Conducting training needs analysis
- Developing training curriculum
- Developing learning materials
- Developing competency assessment tools
- Designing and developing maintenance system
- Developing learning materials for E-Learning
- Facilitating development of competency standards
TESDA Trainer Qualification Level I takes a minimum of 264 hours to complete.
- BS Graduate or equivalent
- Certified at the same or higher NC Level in the qualification that will be handled (for technical trainers)
Qualified graduates of TESDA Trainer Qualification Level I can find employment as any of the following:
- Curriculum designer
- Instructional designer
- Training designer/developer
Competency Assessment and Certification
Trainers enrolled in the TESDA Trainer Qualification Level II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A Trainer Qualification (TQ II) will be issued to trainers who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.
Did you take this course?