University of Santo Tomas Entrance Test (USTET) 2012 for SY 2013 – 2014
University of Santo Tomas is now accepting Applicants for the University of Santo Tomas Entrance Test (USTET) for SY 2013-2014.
Online Application Schedule:
July 02, 2012
- Only high school candidates for graduation in the current school year are qualified to apply directly for the University of Santo Tomas Entrance Test (USTET).
- The following applicants must submit the required documents and secure clearance from the UST Registrar’s Office before they apply for USTET:
- Applicants who took and passed the Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT), Non-formal Education Accreditation and Equivalency (NFE A&E).
Submission of the original certification for passing is required.
- Applicants who are graduates of previous school years:
Submission of original high school credentials is required.
- Applicants who are candidates for graduation of foreign schools:
Submission of academic records, Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) and photocopy of the passport are required. Filipino citizens who are graduates of foreign schools are required to submit their academic records and photocopy of passport.
- Applicants who carry an alien passport but are graduates of local schools:
Submission of academic records and Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) is required.
For New Applicants:
- Click “Sign up” on this page.
- Fill out the online application form.
- Click “Submit” to review your entries.
- If you wish to edit your data, you may do so by clicking “Back”. Otherwise, click on the “Submit” button to finally submit your application form. Once data is successfully submitted, it can no longer be altered.
- Take note of your reference number which will appear after application is successfully submitted.
- Print your application form.
- Then proceed to the UST Office for Admissions (OFAD) or at any Testing Center near you for payment and submission of the following requirements :
- Printed application form
- Clear photocopy of NSO birth certificate
- Certificate of Candidate for Graduation to be signed by the School Principal/School Registrar
- Two (2) 2″ x 2″ recent identical pictures with white background and with printed name and signature at the back
- Payment of non-refundable application fee
For Existing Applicants:
- Enter your reference number in the box top left of this page.
- Enter your surname.
- Click “Login” to view details of your application.
- If you wish to reprint your application form, you may do so by clicking on the “Print Form” button.
Note: Corrections or changes in the data entered may be done upon submission of requirements. Please inform the OFAD staff of the corrections.
[table id=179 /]
- Applicants with incomplete requirements will not be entertained
- You may apply and take the USTET at the designated testing center near you. Please get in touch with the testing center’s coordinator for the submission of requirements.
- Applicants will be scheduled to the nearest testing date, upon submission of all the required documents.
- Application fee of high school candidates for graduation belonging to the top 5 of their batch (based on the third year final grading period) may be waived upon submission of a certification from the high school principal indicating their academic standing.
- Details of the application will be sent via the email address you entered.
- Submitted documents become property of UST – Office for Admissions.
- USTET Application of foreign students/students in foreign school/previous year passer:
- Securing Clearance from the UST Registrar’s office is from Mondays to Fridays only.
- Enrollment to any college or vocational course prior to the release of the USTET shall result to the nullification of the examination taken.The fees paid for the USTET shall be forfeited in favor of the University.
- Any misrepresentation of information entered in the application form, or any violation of the instructions given shall be a ground for forfeiture of right to enroll, or debarment in the succeeding semester if discovered in the current semester.
Office for Admissions
Room 104, UST-Tan Yan Kee Student Center
University of Santo Tomas, España, Manila
Telephone Numbers: + 63 (2) 406-1611 local 8276 / + 63 (2) 309-7211
Telefax: +63 (2) 309-7214
Email Address: email@example.com
Last Modified: June 30, 2012