3D Game Art Development NC III in the Philippines
3D Game Art Development NC III is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in creating digital 3D art for video games.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Developing and conceptualizing art style
- Creating storyboard and asset list
- Preparing art document
- Developing 3D model using 3D graphic application
- Developing 3D textures using graphic application
- Applying rigged in-game animation
3D Game Art Development NC III takes a minimum of 1,364 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Qualified graduates of 3D Game Art Development NC III can find employment as any of the following:
- 3D game artist
- Game concept / visual artist
- Game animator
- Texture artist
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the 3D Game Art Development NC III course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC III) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.
May ganitong vocational course pb ?
Yes, there is; however, right now, it seems like there are no schools or training centers authorized to offer this course yet. We’re not sure if there have been any recent developments, though, so you might also want to check with TESDA to be sure.