Animal Health Care and Management NC III in the Philippines
Animal Health Care and Management NC III is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in providing livestock health care in both backyard and commercial livestock farms under the supervision of a veterinarian.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Applying safety measures in farm operations
- Using farm tools and equipment.
- Performing estimation and basic calculations
- Appropriate restraining and handling of animals
- Applying bio-security measures
- Administering drugs and biologics
- Handling and storing drugs and biologics
- Collecting and handling specimen
Animal Health Care and Management NC III takes a minimum of 208 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Qualified graduates of Animal Health Care and Management NC III can find employment as a livestock health technician.
It is required that you have attended training on Animal Production NC II or its equivalent before being allowed to take Animal Health Care and Management NC III.
What Graduates Have to Say:
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Animal Health Care and Management NC III course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. You can take this at any TESDA Accredited Assessment Centers for Animal Health Care and Management. A National Certificate (NC III) will be issued to students who passed this assessment process.
magakno po kaya ang kakailanganin to enrol dis course? tnx
The tuition fee depends on the school/training center offering the course. For the actual amount, it’s best if you’ll contact them directly to be sure.
where can i enroll to this course?
Thanks for visiting our site.
There are currently no schools or training centers listed on the list of institutions authorized by TESDA to offer Animal Health Care and Management NC III. We’re not sure if the list is updated, though, so you might want to check with the TESDA office nearest you to be sure.