Artificial Insemination (Large Ruminants) NC II in the Philippines
Artificial Insemination (Ruminants) NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in performing artificial insemination on ruminants such as cows, goats, carabaos, and sheep.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Applying safety measures in farm operations
- Using farm tools and equipment
- Performing estimation and calculations
- Establishing readiness for artificial insemination
- Preparing for artificial insemination (AI) operation
- Performing artificial insemination (AI)
- Preparing artificial insemination (AI) documentations and reports
- Conducting artificial insemination awareness for clientele
Artificial Insemination (Ruminants) NC II takes a minimum of 204 hours and an optional 16 hours more to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Qualified graduates of Artificial Insemination (Ruminants) NC II can find employment as any of the following:
- Artificial Insemination Technician
- Artificial Inseminator
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Artificial Insemination (Ruminants) NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.
Can you please confirm when are you going to hold the next training session on the Goat’s AI in your esteemed Institute? We are a Vet Team and are enthusiasm to participate in the mentioned training course as soon as it is possible.
When (dates)and how long is the next training on
Artificial Insemination (ruminants) specifically in Goats. Can you train about 4 people in the next month?
I want to enroll in artificial insemination and pregnancy diagnosis
Unfortunately, right now, there are no training centers listed on TESDA’s list of institutions authorized to offer this course.