Auto Engine Rebuilding NC II in the Philippines
Auto Engine Rebuilding NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in restoring defective/worn-out engine parts back to their original condition.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Applying Appropriate Sealant/Adhesive
- Moving and Positioning Vehicle
- Performing Mensuration and Calculation
- Reading, Interpreting and Applying Specifications and Manuals
- Using and Applying Lubricant/Coolant
- Performing Shop Maintenance
- Interpreting Technical Manual Specification of Engine Components
- Disassembling Engine Block and Sub-Assemblies, Checking Tolerances and Components
- Disassembling Engine Sub-Assemblies/Cylinder Heads and Checking Components
- Carrying Out Pre-Repair Operations on Engine Components
- Inspecting Engine Components and Determine Preferred Action
- Carrying Out Machining Operations
- Setting, Operating and Monitoring Specialized Machines
- Using and Maintaining Measuring Instrument
- Assembling Engine Block and Sub Assemblies, Checking Tolerances and Carry Out Relevant Testing
- Assembling Engine/Cylinder Heads, Check Tolerances and Carrying Out Relevant Testing Procedures
Auto Engine Rebuilding NC II takes a minimum of 158 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
What Students Have to Say:
Qualified graduates of can find employment as any of the following:
- Automotive Engine Rebuilder
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Auto Engine Rebuilding NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.
what if I don t have a high school diploma I can enroll?I just want to be a Mechanic.
Mam and Sir..to po san school pede syang matake?
You can find the list of schools/training centers offering this course on this page: http://www.tesda.gov.ph/inc/tvisearch.aspx?duration=Auto%20Engine%20Rebuilding
Thanks for coming back.
You can find the list of schools/training centers offering this course on this page: http://www.tesda.gov.ph/inc/tvisearch.aspx?duration=Automotive%20Wiring%20Harness%20Assembly%20NC%20II