Automotive Body Painting/Finishing NC I in the Philippines
Automotive Body Painting/Finishing NC I is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in painting new and undamaged automotive body panels using solid color paints as well as polishing painted panels.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this program include:
- Applying appropriate sealant/adhesive
- Moving and positioning vehicle
- Performing mensuration and calculation
- Reading, interpreting, and applying specifications and manuals
- Using and applying lubricants/coolants
- Performing shop maintenance
- Preparing undamaged surface for painting
- Applying and removing masking
- Spraying solid color paints
- Performing polishing
Automotive Body Painting/Finishing NC I takes a minimum of 120 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Qualified graduates of Automotive Body Painting/Finishing NC I can find employment either as an automotive painter (single stage painting) or automotive paint finisher (single stage painting).
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Automotive Body Painting/Finishing NC I course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC I) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.