Automotive Electrical Assembly NC III in the Philippines
Automotive Electrical Assembly NC III is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in fixing problems on installed electrical parts on automotive vehicles.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Performing mensuration and calculation
- Reading, interpreting, and applying engineering drawings
- Moving and positioning vehicles
- Applying appropriate sealant/adhesive
- Performing shop maintenance
- Rectifying faults on installed electrical parts to engine assembly
- Rectifying faults on installed electrical parts and electronic units to body interior compartment
- Rectifying faults on installed electrical parts and electronic units to dash instrument panel
- Rectifying faults on installed electrical parts to exterior and engine compartment
- Rectifying faults on installed audio and video system to automotive vehicle
Automotive Electrical Assembly NC III takes a minimum of 240 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Some TESDA-accredited institutions may require you to complete Automotive Electrical Assembly NC II before being allowed to take Automotive Electrical Assembly NC III.
What Graduates Have to Say:
Qualified graduates of Automotive Electrical Assembly NC III can find employment as an automotive electrical assembly rectifier.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Automotive Electrical Assembly NC III course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC III) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.
hi im mr bautista 31 yrs old. i would like to ask how to apply in a certain corse automotive electrical and when it is start and what place where we study. i am willing to study for having skills and certificate. i hope you will consider me at your nice program. thank you very much.
Thanks for visiting our site.
You can find the list of Technical Vocational Institutions that offer Automotive Electrical Assembly courses on the page below. There doesn’t seem to be one that offers NC III, though, so it’s best if you’ll contact TESDA so they can give you more accurate and more detailed information regarding the training centers, training schedule, and other specific training requirements.
Good luck! 🙂