Automotive Wiring Harness Assembly NC II in the Philippines
Automotive Wiring Harness Assembly NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in assembling wiring harnesses for automobiles.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Performing mensuration and calculation
- Reading, interpreting, and applying engineering drawings
- Applying appropriate sealant/adhesive
- Performing shop maintenance
- Selecting and classifying materials and parts for assembly of wiring harness
- Performing cutting and stripping of electrical wires
- Performing crimping and soldering of terminals
- Performing tying, taping and finishing of assembly wires
Automotive Wiring Harness Assembly NC II takes a minimum of 134 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Qualified graduates of Automotive Wiring Harness Assembly NC II can find employment as an automotive wiring harness assembler.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Automotive Wiring Harness Assembly NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.
Mam and Sir…san po school or training pwede makuha ung sa autowiring?