Barbering NC II in the Philippines
Barbering NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in cutting hair and performing other grooming services for men.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Performing pre- and post- hair care activities
- Performing hair and scalp treatment
- Performing basic hair coloring
- Performing haircut
- Shaving and styling beard and mustache
- Performing chair spot massage
- Performing basic hair perming
- Performing hair relaxing
- Performing men’s hairpiece attachment, styling, and maintenance
Barbering NC II takes a minimum of 456 hours plus an optional 200 hours more to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Qualified graduates of Barbering NC II can find employment as any of the following:
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Barbering NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment at any TESDA-Accredited Competency Assessment Center for Barbering NC II before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment.
Got a Question?
You will find our answers on common questions about schools, tuition fee, enrollment, assessment and more in this Tesda Courses FAQs.
If you have a question that was not covered there, please leave it on the comment section below and we’ll try to answer you as soon as we can.