Bohol Island State University Calape Campus
Bohol Island State University, commonly known as BISU, is a government-funded university in Bohol.
Formerly known as the Central Visayas State College of Agriculture, Forestry, and Technology, BISU’s initial course offerings were mostly focused on agriculture and fisheries-related programs; however, it has continually added more programs from different fields into its program line up since its founding, and is now offering both undergraduate and post-graduate programs in the fields of engineering, business, education, and the sciences to cite some examples.
- Bachelor in Secondary Education
- Bachelor in Secondary Education major in Math
- Bachelor of Science in Fisheries major in Inland Fisheries
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Technology major on Electricity
- 3-Year Midwifery Course
- 2-Year Computer Secretarial Course
- 1-Year Health Aide Course
- Care Giver Course
Bohol Island State University
Tagbilaran North Road, Calape, Bohol
Telephone Numbers: (038)507-9017/507-9185/507-9241/507-9394
Fax Number: (038)507-9017
Last Modified: December 27, 2013