Bread and Pastry Production NC II in the Philippines
Bread and Pastry Production NC II is a short TESDA course that will train you in preparing pastries and similar desserts for hotels, restaurants, and other food-related business establishments.
Some of the core competencies that you will acquire from enrolling in this course:
- Preparing bakery and pastry products
- Decorating bakery and pastry products
- Storing bakery and pastry products
- Presenting and serving desserts
- Packing desserts
Bread and Pastry Production NC II takes a minimum of 141 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Qualified graduates of Bread and Pastry Production NC II can find employment either as a baker or as a pastry chef.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Bread and Pastry Production NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.