Building Wiring Installation NC II in the Philippines
Building Wiring Installation NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in installing, maintaining, and commissioning electrical wiring and related equipment for residential houses and buildings where the voltage does not exceed 600 volts.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Preparing construction materials and tools
- Observing procedures, specifications and manuals of instruction
- Interpreting technical drawings and plans
- Performing mensuration and calculations
- Maintaining tools and equipment
- Preparing electrical power and hydraulic tools
- Performing roughing-in activities for communication and distribution systems
- Installing wiring devices for floor and ground fault current interrupting outlets
- Installing electrical protection system for lighting and grounding
- Installing electrical lighting systems on auxiliary outlets and lighting fixtures
- Installing communication, signaling devices and remote control systems on auxiliary equipment
- Commissioning installed electrical systems II
Building Wiring Installation NC II takes a minimum of 402 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
What Students Have to Say:
Qualified graduates of Building Wiring Installation NC II can find employment as a building wiring electrician or as a maintenance electrician
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in this course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. You can take this at any of the TESDA-Accredited Assessment Centers for Building Wiring Installation NC II that we listed on this site. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment process.
Hi gudeve po..ask ko lang po taga imus cavite po ako gusto ko pong mag undergo sa building wiring may work po kz ako mon to fri po 12pm-8pm po pag sat po 830am-1230pm po.may magandang schedule po b para sa akin Mam/Sir.
Maraming salamat po
Pwede po ba inhouse training sa building wiring
Good day TESDA!
i am with electrical company (Kinetic Phils Electrical Construction, Inc. We are in need of hundreds of Electricians, how can we get trained electricians from you?
your response is greatly appreciated.
gud eve po..??
tnng ko lng po kng saan malapit na branch po ng TESDA d2 po sa mandaluyong gusto ko kc mag training ng BUILDING WIRING INSTALLATION plse HELP po..!!???
hi im interested in building wiring course. pano pa ba ako makakapag inroll at sang scholl merong subeject na building wiring na nc2. thanks and sana matulungan nyo po ako
Thanks for visiting our site.
You can find the list of schools/training centers that offer this course on the page below. Just get in touch with them through the contact information provided on the page and they’ll tell you what to do.