Carpentry NC III in the Philippines
Carpentry NC III is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in installing architectural ceiling, wall sheets/panels / boards and floor finishes; fabricating door / window jambs and panels; installing stair components or pre-fabricated stairs assembly; and installing built-in or pre-fabricated cabinets.
Aside from those mentioned above, it will also train you how to:
- Prepare construction materials and tools
- Observe procedures, specifications, and manuals of instruction
- Interpret technical drawings and plans
- Perform mensurations and calculations
- Maintain tools and equipment
Carpentry NC III takes a minimum of 364 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Some Technical Vocational Institutions (TVIs) may require you to complete Carpentry NC II before being allowed to take Carpentry NC III .
Qualified graduates of Carpentry NC III can find employment as a carpenter III.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Carpentry NC III course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC III) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.