College Courses in the Philippines
College courses can have a lot of say in the employment prospects of job seekers, so it’s important that incoming students like you take some time to evaluate your options.
If you’ve made up your mind a long time ago, that’s well and good, but if you’re still not sure about what course to take, below is a brief overview of the available college courses in the Philippines for your reference.
Please keep in mind that this is only a partial list. We update them from time to time, so do try to come back again if the course you are looking for is not yet on the list.
Humanities is a field of study that deals with the ways human think and feel and how they express themselves. Examples of courses that fall under this category are:
- Bachelor of Arts in History (AB History)
- Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy (AB Philosophy)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Major in Industrial Design (BFA)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Major in Painting (BFA)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Major in Sculpture (BFA)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Major in Visual Communication (BFA)
Social Sciences is a collective term for the branches of science that deal with the study of humans, their nature, behavior, and how they interact with one another. People who are interested in this field usually pursue the following courses:
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics (AB Economics)
- Bachelor of Science in Economics (BS Economics)
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (AB Psychology)
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology (BS Psychology)
- Bachelor of Science in Criminology (BS Criminology)
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science (AB Political Science)
- Bachelor of Arts in English (AB English)
- Bachelor of Arts in Linguistics (AB Linguistics)
- Bachelor of Arts in Literature (AB Literature)
- Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology (AB Anthropology)
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology (AB Sociology)
- Bachelor of Arts in Filipino (AB Filipino)
- Bachelor of Science in Forensic Science (BSFS)
- Bachelor of Arts in Islamic Studies (AB Islamic Studies)
Natural Sciences is a collective term for the branches of science that deal with the study of nature and the rules that apply to it. These include sciences that focus on things that can be observed, measured, or counted such as the following:
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science (BSES)
- Bachelor of Science in Forestry (BS Forestry)
- Bachelor of Science in Fisheries (BSFi)
- Bachelor of Science in Geology (BS Geology)
- Bachelor of Science in Biology (BS Biology)
- Bachelor of Science in Molecular Biology (BS Molecular Biology)
- Bachelor of Science in Physics (BS Physics)
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Physics (BS Applied Physics)
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry (BS Chemistry)
Formal Sciences is a collective term for the branches of science that deal with the study of theoretical systems. Contrary to natural sciences that try to understand the nature of things through experiments and observations, formal sciences are more concerned with defining the rules that govern a particular theory. Examples of courses that belong in this category are:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (BSCS)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSIT)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems (BSIS)
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics (BS Mathematics)
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Mathematics (BS Applied Math)
- Bachelor of Science in Statistics (BS Stat)
Professions and Applied Sciences
Professions and Applied Sciences is an academic discipline that deals with the practical applications of scientific knowledge in daily real life activities. Some examples of courses that fall under this category are the following:
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture
- Bachelor of Science in Agribusiness (BS Agribusiness)
- Bachelor of Science in Agroforestry (BS Agroforestry)
Architecture and Design
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture (BS Architecture)
- Bachelor in Landscape Architecture (BLA)
- Bachelor of Science in Interior Design (BS Interior Design)
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy (BSA)
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting Technology (BSAcT)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Business Economics (BSBA)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Financial Management (BSBA major in FM)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Human Resource Development (BSBA major in HRDM)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Marketing Management (BSBA major in MM)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Operations Management (BSBA major in OM)
- Bachelor of Science in Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management (BS HRM)
- Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship (BS Entrep)
- Bachelor of Science in Office Administration (BSOA)
- Bachelor of Science in Real Estate Management (BS REM)
- Bachelor of Science in Tourism Management (BSTM)
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology (BS Med Tech)
- Bachelor of Science in Midwifery (BS Midwifery)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy (BSOT)
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy (BS Pharmacy)
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy (BSPT)
- Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Technology (BS Rad Tech)
- Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy (BSRT)
- Bachelor of Science in Speech-Language Pathology
- Bachelor of Science in Sports Science
- Bachelor in Secondary Education (BSED)
- Bachelor in Elementary Education (BEED)
- Bachelor in Secondary Education Major in Technology and Livelihood Education (BSED)
- Bachelor in Secondary Education Major in Biological Sciences (BSED)
- Bachelor in Secondary Education Major in English (BSED)
- Bachelor in Secondary Education Major in Filipino (BSED)
- Bachelor in Secondary Education Major in Mathematics (BSED)
- Bachelor in Secondary Education Major in Islamic Studies (BSED)
- Bachelor in Secondary Education Major in Music, Arts, Physical and Health Education (BSED)
- Bachelor in Secondary Education Major in Physical Sciences (BSED)
- Bachelor in Secondary Education Major in Social Studies (BSED)
- Bachelor in Secondary Education Major in Values Education (BSED)
- Bachelor in Elementary Education Major in Preschool Education (BEED)
- Bachelor in Elementary Education Major in Special Education (BEED)
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science in the Philippines (BLIS)
- Bachelor of Physical Education (BPE)
- Bachelor of Science in Aeronautical Engineering (BS AeroE)
- Bachelor of Science in Ceramic Engineering (BSCerE)
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering (BSChE)
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering (BSCE)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering (BSCpE)
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE)
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communications Engineering (BSECE)
- Bachelor of Science in Geodetic Engineering (BSGE)
- Bachelor of Science in Geological Engineering (BSGeoE)
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering (BSIE)
- Bachelor of Science in Marine Engineering in (BSMarE)
- Bachelor of Science in Materials Engineering (BSMatE)
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (BSME)
- Bachelor of Science in Metallurgical Engineering (BSMetE)
- Bachelor of Science in Mining Engineering (BSEM)
- Bachelor of Science in Petroleum Engineering (BSPetE)
- Bachelor of Science in Sanitary Engineering (BSSE)
Media and Communication
- Bachelor of Arts in Broadcasting (AB Broadcasting)
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication (AB Communication)
- Bachelor of Science in in Development Communication (BS DevComm)
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism (AB Journalism)
- Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication
- Bachelor of Science in Community Development(BS Community Development)
- Bachelor of Science in Customs Administration (BSCA)
- Bachelor of Science in Foreign Service (BS Foreign Service)
- Bachelor of Science in International Studies(BSIS)
- Bachelor of Public Administration (BPA)
- Bachelor of Science in Public Safety (BSPS)
- Bachelor of Science in Social Work (BS Social Work)
- Bachelor of Science in Food Technology (BS Food Tech)
- Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics (BS Nutrition and Dietetics)
Additionally, you can also check out our articles on the different types of courses that you can take in the Philippines and how to choose the right course in college for some additional tips.
Please note, however, that the overview and articles mentioned above were meant as a general reference only. For best results, we strongly encourage you to do some further research before you act on any of the information provided on the site.
Good Morning. I am not sure kung pumasok ung unang comment ko. Ill try to type again just to make sure. I am using your article as one of my sources for my thesis and thank you so much. But I have a question, bakit wala pong com scie, multimedia at animation? in which category will they belong just in case? thank you in advance
ooops I am sorry, please disregard my message as I did not noticed the formal science category
Magandang umaga po. Im working on my thesis right now and I am using this article of yours as one of my sources. Thank you so much to these information. I have a question though, bakit walang pong multimedia, animation and programing? in which category should theses courses fall? maraming salamat po in advance!! =)
Tanong lang po,ano po yng best bachelor’s degree na pwede kong kunin ksi I want to be a dermatologist po ehhh
need ko lang po ng tulong, anung course po ba pwede kung kunin if gusto kong mag Manage, mag accountancy and about business…
naguguluhan po kasi ako eh. salamat in advance
4th year po ako ngayon… salamat
We suggest you check out the courses listed under the “Business” section of the article below, especially Accountancy, BSBA, and BS Entrereneurship.
Gud am/pm po grad po ako ng high sch nung 2008-2009 at ngaun gsto ko png bumalik magschool pra mag college kso po hirap po ako sa english,kya nttkot po ako,ay ano pong course n sa office ang work
It depends on what kind of office job you have in mind. For example, graduates of BS Accountancy, BS Psychology, and BS Information Technology can all work in the same office even if their courses are different from each other because they perform different functions.
It would also depend on the specialization of the company, organization, or agency you are thinking of eventually applying at. For example, graduates of BS Social Work can work for the DSWD or any similar agencies, graduates of BS Food Technology can work for food manufacturers, and graduates of BS Agriculture can work in large farms or the Department of Agriculture.
Try not to worry about your English skills too much. It is true that it can prove to be a challenge for English-intensive courses like Mass Communication and AB English, for example, but having good English skills is not a necessity in most courses.
If you click the links to the courses listed above, you’ll find brief summaries of each as well as the kind of jobs that you can take after you graduated.
I’m 4th year HS this coming school year and I’m choosing course between accountancy and information tech. Is accountancy really that hard? Can I easily find a job with information tech degree? Does info tech or accountancy have future for me?
The difficulty of courses, BS Accountancy included, is very subjective. Some people may find particular courses very difficult to handle, some may have no problem with them at all. It depends on individual skills as well as the amount of effort that the student is willing to put into studying.
Both BS Accountancy and BS Information Technology offer a lot of flexibility in the sense that you can work at practically anywhere — regardless of what industry your company specializes in — as long as they need an accountant and IT staff (which almost all legally-operating companies, organizations, or agencies need).
If we’re going to base it on current trends, we can say, yes. Graduates of BS IT, BS Computer Science, BS Information Systems (computer-related courses in general) are very in demand right now. There’s also a relatively high demand for certified accountants although not as high as the demand for graduates of the former. We have no way to tell if employment trends will stay the same in the next several years, so you might want to take that into consideration.
Anung magandang course if i want to work in offices?
Almost all of the undergraduate degree programs available in the Philippines can help you get an office job. It really depends on what particular job you want to do. Is there any specific job that you want to specialize in?
Good Evening po
I’m going to be a 4th year student this coming school year and I need to know which Course I can take. Gustong gusto ko pong gumawa ng movies, trailers. Ano pong course ang pwede dun?
It would probably depend on what kind of movies you would want to make and where exactly you intend to work, but courses that were taken by famous filmmakers include:
AB Mass Communication
Multimedia Arts / Studies
The first three are officially recognized by the Commission on Higher Education, but we’re not sure about the latter ones, so we suggest that you also do some research of your own so you can find more information about them.
Hello! Tanong ko lang po, pano po pagkunwari po parang gusto ko maging businesswoman . Ano po ba magandang course? At ano pong magandang school malapit sa Las Pinas(Kung wala po kayong alam na school na malapit sa las pinas ok lang) na meron nitong course??
Generally speaking, taking a business-related course could give you a good start; however, it will also depend on what particular business you have in mind as different businesses call for different kinds of expertise. If you have the time, you might want to check the overviews of the courses listed on the page below. They might give you some idea of which one/s would suit you best.
Alternatively, you could also check out the different course recommendations submitted by our readers for additional input.
As for schools, you can find the list of colleges and universities in NCR on the page below. If you click on the name of the school, you’ll see their profiles along with the list of courses that they are offering.
Good evening po! I am foreigner, planning to study in the Philippines.
Confused ko with yours courses’s name. I want to be a street educator; you know those people who go down the street looking for kids, to rescue them, to get them out of this dangerous life, bring them into home/center! or if I want to have my own orphanage, God willing!
What course should I take? BS in Social Work?
I dont want to be a teacher not even in Special Education. Dont like teaching 🙂
Thanks a lot for your help!!
Yes, taking BS Social Work may be a great way to start. You can examine the subjects/course descriptions and ask them. Here’s one from UP:
http://cswcd.upd.edu.ph/. You may also want to explore Social Entrepreneurship or ask DSWD (if you’re in the Philippines) and/or other existing orphanage near your area for advice.
Maraming salamat po for your answer and your time. At least I am sure now where to start… 🙂 thanks again!
Ask ko lng po kung pano ako makkuha ng 18 units inEDUCATION, ,
COLLEGE GRADUATE po AKO AB ENGLISH,
Completing the Professional Teaching Certification program would credit you with the 18 units you need to qualify for the Licensure Exam for Teachers. There are several colleges/universities in the Philippines that offer the program. An example is the University of the Philippines. The rest, you can find on Google.
Hi, gusto ko maging Photographer and travel around the world. Meron bang course na ganito?
I used to be a photographer years ago and sold a few travel photos.
Perhaps you can take Fine Arts or just take short courses on photography and create a travel blog. I think a travel blog will really help, maybe start locally to gain experience. 🙂
HI! Ask lang po if kapag gusto ko po maging pediatrician in the future. Anopong course ang kukuhanin ko? THANKS!
Some friends took BS Pharmacy and others BS Med Tech for pre-med so it all depends on you and your plans, though I heard it helps if you take Medical courses compared to non-medical. Maybe ask the medical school you’re planning to go to?
Good am/pm tanong ko lang po kung may course po about sa Game Programming? tska kailangan po ba ng game programmer ang math kapag mag gagawa ng games? mahina po kasi ako sa math eh.
Ako po BS Computer Science student. 1st year pa lang po ako. Yung CS po, pinag-aaralan mo doon kung paano mag program using programming language. Puwede ka pong makapag program ng Games. Hindi rin po ako magaling sa Math pero tingin ko po Logic lang ang kailangang paganahin doon. Pero lahat ng Semester, may Math. Hahaha.
Hi! 4th year HS student po. Medyo ang field ko po ay understanding human nature. Gusto ko po kunin ang BS in Psychology pero may problema po ako.
Umaasa lang po sa mga scholarships. Then sa scholarship na yun wala po yung course na gusto ko. More on Science-Math po yung mga courses. The thing is okay naman po skills ko sa math at science pero hindi po sya yung strong foundation talaga.
Gusto ko lang po ng help if possible po ba na makaya ko yung course na kukunin ko? BSBA in Accountancy. Thanks
Gudaf. Po gusto q mlmn kung anu po bng course n my kinlmn sa nka hiligan q. My experience n po AQ s pgwelding at mhilig dn po AQ gumaw ng building planning nung high school p AQ.drafting po yun. Ngaun mdyu Marunung n AQ s machine shop mg fabricate. Anu po bng course my k ugnyn n nka hiligan q ngayun?
Pke sagot pho:-)
hi! im 4th year a graduating student. please help me..wala pa po ang makuhang course nahihirapan po ako eh. magaling po akong magdrowing.
Try Fine Arts
Hello ! I’m a 3rd year student and I want to ask if how many years of studying needs to be a Lawyer ?
Hello po!anu po b mgndang 2nd course for a nursing grad?thanks in advance! 😉
That would be a bit difficult to answer because it would depend on the specific career path you wish to take after getting your second degree. If you’ve made up your mind on pursuing a nursing career, then you might want to check out advanced nursing courses (emergency nursing, ambulatory nursing, nurse anesthesia…) that will give you access to jobs that are inaccessible to nurses with no specialized trainings under their belts.
If you want to branch out to other fields a bit, though, you might want to start with the health and natural science courses as your nursing background will probably make it easier for you, academically speaking.
If that doesn’t sound appealing to you, you might want to move on to the courses from the other categories listed above.
Hi! I’m a 4th year high school a graduating student. I’m still confuse in what course I’m going to choice. I’m good in drawing too. What do you think course will suit me.
If you haven’t read the articles below yet, we suggest you check it out. They might give you a couple of ideas.
Hi I’m Robelyn 🙂 4th yr. H.S. Graduating Next Year 🙂 Ano Po Bang Magandang Course Na Magkasama Ang Computer and Math ? :/ Please Answer Me 🙂 ComScie or InfoTech ? :/
Both courses have both Math and Science subjects; however, between the two, Computer Science is said to be more Math-intensive. Science-related subjects don’t seem to be that many for either one. If you’re looking for courses that are both Science and Math-intensive, you might want to check out the engineering courses.
Hi,im already 4thyear high school student.I am graduating this next year.I really dont know what will my course is!!!I want to be a flight attendant but they say there is no course in that.you have to apply for that.maybe ill take another course .but I dont know what course ill take first.my physical appearance suits in being a flight attendant.im tall,pretty,sexy/not fat.talented…
what course suits me well…
hi 🙂 po im albert.
i dont know what iwant to take po e.
pls. help me.
im good in math po
What is the Best Pre Med course and Pre Law Course. im still confused on what to take in college.
The answer may vary depending on which field you want to later specialize in, but from what we know, science intensive courses (BS Biology, BS Pharmacy, BS Nursing, BS Radiologic Technology, BS Medical Technology, BS Physical Therapy, etc) can give you an advantage in medical school as they will give you prior knowledge on the subjects that you would later be required to take.
As with Doctor of Medicine, recommended undergraduate courses for Bachelor of Laws may also vary depending on the field of specialization being targeted, but, typically, courses that have law (BS Political Science, BS Criminology, BS Public Safety, and BS Administration) and business-related (BS Economics, BS Accountancy, BS Business Administration, etc) subjects are usual choices.
You can find other related courses on the page below:
ano po bang maganda para sa math and science?
pwedeng mong icheck lahat ng engineering courses.?!
para dun kay jethro!
Hi sir .. I am a high school student and im confused on course that i take in college… But im good at math and science … but i’ll still taking information about bs psychology and bs criminology …. can you help me to decide what course i take …
Try to check the articles below. They might help give you an idea or two.
Hi! I am high school student and I’m confused on course to be taken in college .. But I’ll still taking more information about civil engineering .. I’m pretty good at science and math but I’m not good at drawing or Designing ….I just want to know if i can learn and understand this subjects on college days and how difficult the course civil engineer..??
We believe drawing is either a talent you are born with or a skill that you acquire over time. You may not be able to draw hyper realistic drawings, but if you spend time practicing and working on your techniques, you would at least learn how to draw basic forms. You could eventually work your way into adding more details on your drawings from there.
In the case of Engineering courses, we’ve been previously advised that engineering drawing is more concerned with the technical accuracy of drawings than its visual appeal. Say for example, you need to draw a building layout, as long as people can properly identify which rooms or structures are which when they look at your drawings, then you’d be good to go.
Aside from that, there are software applications that you can use to help you with the things that you still find difficult to draw freehand, so you don’t have to push yourself too far.
If you have the time and extra money to spend, you could probably take short courses that are related to drawing so you’ll learn more about different drawing principles and techniques.
None of us has taken BS Civil Engineering so we’re not really in a position to answer that question for you. You can find a brief overview of the course on the page below, though. Try to check it out so you can gauge it for yourself.
hi nelson! use your imagenations 🙂
I’am like! 4th year student!
Is BS Customs administration course Difficult ? And if I can finish this course, can I easily find job ? Please answer question it will help me a lot.
None of us has taken BS Customs Administration so we’re not really in a position to answer that question for you. You can find a brief overview of the course on the page below, though. Try to check it out so you can gauge it for yourself.
Hi 🙂 I’m a senior student kasi. and i don’t know kung anong exact name or tawag sa pagiging chef 🙂
We think you’re referring to Culinary Arts.
Which is more enjoying or better BS or AB psychology? And which one have more salary?
That would be difficult to answer because it depends on students’ personal preferences and specific circumstances. We suggest you check out our brief overviews of the said courses so you can compare them yourself.
We’re not really sure about the salary as that may also vary depending on the company you are going to apply at. Try to check out recent job advertisements looking for psychologists. They might give you a rough estimate.
Hi po! I’m a fourth year high school student po and honestly speaking wala pa po akong naiisip na course na relevant sa interests ko. Gusto ko po kasing ma-finalize ko na ‘yung choice ng course ko para wala po akong pagsisihan. I’m trapped between Psychology and Journalism. But may mga discouragement po kasi akong natatanggap regarding this courses eh. Any suggestions po sa mga pwede kong i-take na course maliban sa Psychology and Journalism? Basta po minimal lang ‘yung Math kasi po hindi talaga ako magaling Math. Hehehe! Thanks po! God bless po. 🙂
Try to check the articles below. They might help give you an idea or two.
ahmmft.. .anung course powh bha ang magandang kunin yung walang masyadong math 🙂
There are plenty of courses that are not Math-intensive, so that’s a bit difficult to answer. Why don’t you try to check the list below so you can see which one would fit you best?
Hello po, first year college na po ako. I studied at Holy Angel University of Angeles Pampanga. Yung kinuha ko pong course Bachelor Science in Accountancy, kaso nahihirapan po ako. At ang dami nilang regulation po, for example pagbagsak ka sa Prelims kailangan mo na lumipat ng ibang course. Ano pong bang courses ang pweding kinin. Gusto ko mag nurse kaso ayaw ng ate ko kase madami daw na nurses na walang trabaho. Gusto ko din mag teacher. I need your answer and advice po. Thank you! 🙂
Try to check the articles below. They might help give you an idea or two.
Hello po, First year college na po ako. Yung kinuha kung course, Bachelor Science in Accountancy kaso po super nahihirapan. Tapos pagbagsak ka sa Prelims kailangan lumipat kana ng ibang courses. Anong ibang courses na pwedi kung kunin. Di po ako mahilig sa Math.
Take HRM, it is very easy course, even if you don’t study you can pass this couse.
hello po,. im 2nd yr college. actually po stop po ako ngaun kc may bagsak ako na subject. ang mama at tta ko want nila ako mkagraduate ng 4 yrs, ang akin lang po.sari sari po kasing course ang gusto nila sken, merong IT,Computer,car giver. ee ang kinuha ko po kcing course is BS HRM. kco npatigil po ako ngaun 1st sem.. gsto kopo ipgpatuloy kco uulitin ko ult mga bagsak ko. ano po kayng course ang pede saken,, na hands-on. kci po don po ako mgaling ee. need kopo talaga ng answer.
Try to check the articles below. They might help give you an idea or two.
hello po ako si grace
4th year student from batasan hill national high school and i’m a techvoc student
d ko po alam ang kukunin kong course nagugulhan po ako
help me po
d po ako msyado mrunong magdrowing
ayoko rin sa math
but i have my selfconfidence when i speak infornt of the people
i have a leadership skills
guyss help po 🙁
Hi, Marry Grace!
Try to check out the article below. You might find something that could work for you.
Hi po, Tatanong ko lang po meron po bang course para sa Film Making? Di ko po sya makita, diba dapat po under sya sa Media and Communication? Tsaka mahilig po akong mag sulat ng stories, Pati script sa stories or movies, Hindi po journalism aa, Basta po i love writing, Also directing, Na try ko na po mag direct sa school para sa project namin, Gusto ko po talaga mga ganun. Basta sakop sa medi or exposure sa media, Pero hindi artista. Yung mga behind sa scenes po. Ano po kaya magandang course? :O
I think your skills is fits in fine arts.
Yes, there are several universities in the Philippines that offer courses related to film making. Unfortunately, we don’t have a copy of their curriculum.
Try to check out AB Broadcasting. It has subjects that would teach you those along with other skills.
What are the courses that study about computer software?.
Yo can find some examples of those on the list above under the “Formal Sciences” sub-category.
ano po ang mga non-quota course sa Up? (UPDiliman and UPManila.)
an rin po ang pinaka best way para makapasa sa Up? Thanks po 😀
We’re sorry, but we have no available information regarding non-quota courses in UP. There are plenty of forums and blogs that discuss this topic, though, so we suggest you check them out. A good number of them also give out tips on how to pass the UPCAT.
Ummm. Hindi ko pa po kasi alam ang course na kukunin ko,senior/4th yr student na po ako.I need some advice on how to choose your course ,but the problem is i dont really know what y heart desires 🙁 I need some help,because i dont wanna end up with regrets.
and also, my parents want me to look for business or anything that deals with entrepreneurship (but im not so sure with that 🙁 ) .
ano po ang pinaka non-quota course sa up(updiliman/manila)?
Thanks po,Aasahan ko po ang sagot nyo thanks 😀
Pls. Answer 🙂 thanks
Pwede ko po bang gamitin yung mga definition ng course ninyo para po sa isang project na makakatulong sa mga high school students na pag planuhan ang kanilang college life?
Yes, you can. We’d appreciate it if you can cite the links to the original articles as well.
Hai… im a 4th year student in NLAC Sison,Pangasinan
im just being curious of my future?
so can i ask for help to you guys
can you pls.. tell what to be my course if my personalities are=
Slightly weak in physical.
weak against physical sports.
easy to be tired.
always comparing myself to others.
low self confidence.
plss help mo for my collage caurse..
If you love gadgets and you’d prefer an office job where you won’t normally be required to carry out physically-demanding tasks, computer and electronic-related courses might appeal to you.
Paki-ayos ang Bachelor of Physical Education. Thanks. Susubaybayan ko kayo.
Thanks for the feedback, but may we know what exactly you were referring to so we can take a look at it?
Pwede pong malaman kung sino ang writer ng article para ma-credit ko po. Thanks!
You can just name “courses.com.ph” as the source. If you must provide the name of a person, though, Catherine Reyes would do.
print it now na
I have a question. Paano kung humingi yung school na papasukan ko sa college ng form 137 or 138, pero sa ALS lang ako nakapasa. Pano yun? eh Diploma lang yun sa als right?
ALS diplomas/certificates are issued by the Department of Education, so they’re as good as traditional diplomas. We’re not sure about the form 137 part, though, so it might be best if you’ll ask DepEd directly, so they can give you a more accurate and detailed response.