Consumer Electronics Servicing NC II in the Philippines
Consumer Electronics Servicing NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you repairing electronic gadgets and appliances such as mobile phones, televisions, radios, and other similar products.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Using hand tools
- Performing mensuration and calculation
- Preparing and interpreting technical drawing
- Performing computer operations
- Terminating and connecting electrical wiring and electronic circuits
- Assembling/disassembling consumer electronic products and systems
- Maintaining and repairing audio/ video products and systems
- Maintaining and repairing electronically-controlled domestic appliances
- Maintaining and repairing cellular phones
Consumer Electronics Servicing NC II takes a minimum of 478 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
What Graduates Have to Say:
Qualified graduates of Consumer Electronics Servicing NC II can find employment in any of the following positions:
- Consumer Electronics Assembler
- Domestic Appliance Service Technician
- Cellular Phone Service Technician
- Audio-Video Service Technician
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Consumer Electronics Servicing NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.
Hi goodmorning ask ko lng po saan my nc 2 na course kht outside ng mandaluyong wala po kc dto smin puro walang trainor or d na dw muna nila ino ooffer ung ganun course
pag naka tapos po ba ng tesda marami kanang matutunan tungkol sa CES ? ask lang poo !
We’re sorry, but we haven’t personally experienced taking the course, so we’re not really sure about that. We suggest you try to find people who did take the course so they can give you a more accurate and detailed reply. Hopefully, one or some of them can find their way on the site one of these days so they can share their input.
Hi Good morning.
I just want to ask if there is any special certificate for those who graduate a four (4) course like BS Industrial Technology major in Electronics but didn’t able to get or take NC2 exam..The school was TESDA accredited..
Like in CSC are you giving a certificate to those honor graduates?
how to upgrade my consumer electronics nc ii
From what we know, you can upgrade your NC qualification by taking and passing the next level of the certification exam.