Contact Center Services NC II in the Philippines
Contact Center Services NC II is a short TESDA course that will train you in interacting with customers and assisting them with their concerns over the phone.
Some examples of skills that you may acquire while enrolled in this course include:
- Communicating using the English language
- Making/receiving calls to/from customers
- Handling complaints
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Providing after-sales support
- Preparing documents based on conversations with customers
- Performing computer operation and internet navigation
Contact Center NC II takes a minimum of 356 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
What Graduates Have to Say:
Qualified graduates of Contact Center NC II can find employment either as a customer service representative or as a telemarketer.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Contact Center NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.