Diesel Power Plant Operation and Maintenance NC II in the Philippines
The Diesel Power Plant Operation and Maintenance NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in in tending diesel engine operation as well as maintaining and repairing diesel engines.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Performing Mensuration and Calculation
- Reading, Interpreting, and Applying Specifications and Manuals
- Performing Shop Maintenance
- Performing Basic Bench Works
- Performing Basic Electrical Works
- Tending Diesel Engine
- Maintaining and Repairing Diesel Engine Systems and Alternator
Diesel Power Plant Operation and Maintenance NC II takes a minimum of 262 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Qualified graduates of Diesel Power Plant Operation and Maintenance NC II can find employment as either of the following:
- Diesel power plant operator
- Diesel power plant maintenance technician
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Diesel Power Plant Operation and Maintenance NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.