Driving (Articulated Vehicle) NC III in the Philippines
Driving (Articulated Vehicle) NC III is a short TESDA course that will train you in operating motor road vehicles classified under LTO Restriction codes 6 up to 8, transporting heavy goods; liquids; and materials, and performing minor repairs on the assigned vehicle.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire while enrolled in this course include:
- Applying appropriate sealant/adhesive
- Moving and positioning vehicle
- Performing mensuration and calculation
- Reading, interpreting, and applying specifications and manuals
- Using and applying lubricant/coolant
- Performing shop maintenance
- Interpreting/Drawing technical drawing
- Performing job estimate
- Obeying traffic rules and regulations
- Implementing and coordinating accident-emergency procedures
- Performing minor maintenance and servicing on vehicles classified under LTO restriction codes 6 up to 8
- Performing pre-and post operation procedures vehicles classified under LTO restriction codes 6 up to 8
- Observing road health and safety practices
- Driving articulated vehicle
Driving (Articulated Vehicle) NC III takes a minimum of 108 hours to complete.
Basic requirements for this TESDA course include:
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Highschool or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- 1×1 and/or 2×2 Pictures
Qualified graduates of Driving (Articulated Vehicle) NC III can find employment as an articulated vehicle driver or truck trailer driver.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Driving (Articulated Vehicle) NC III course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC III) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.