Electric Power Distribution Line Construction NC II in the Philippines
Electric Power Distribution Line Construction NC II is a short TESDA course in the Philippines that will train you in erecting distribution line poles, climbing poles, and installing pole assembly, conductors, line equipment and devices as well as installing consumer service connection facility.
Some examples of skills that you will acquire from enrolling in this course include:
- Applying quality standards
- Complying with environmental protection procedures
- Observing procedures, specifications and manuals of instruction
- Operating and maintaining hand/line tools and equipment
- Erecting distribution line poles
- Climbing pole and install pole assembly/conductors
- Installing distribution line equipment and devices
- Installing consumer service connection facility
Electric Power Distribution Line Construction NC II takes a minimum of 306 hours to complete.
Common requirements for TESDA courses include:
- Copy of Birth Certificate authenticated by NSO
- Copy of High school or College Diploma
- Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records
- 1×1 Pictures
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
Requirements, however, may vary depending on the institution you are going to enroll at, so we strongly suggest you get in touch with the school or training center’s official representatives for more accurate and detailed information.
Qualified graduates of Electric Power Distribution Line Construction NC II Electric Power Distribution Line Construction NC II can find employment as electric power distribution line workers.
Competency Assessment and Certification
Students enrolled in the Electric Power Distribution Line Construction NC II course may be required to undergo a Competency Assessment before graduation. A National Certificate (NC II) will be issued to students who passed this assessment. You can find more information on assessments and certifications at the official website of TESDA.