Electrical Control Operators in the Philippines
Electrical control operators are people who ensure the safe and continuous operation of electrical systems. Some of the tasks they are expected to carry out include reading electrical diagrams, monitoring electrical systems, and responding to service interruptions to name a few.
What course do I need to take to become an Electrical Control Operator?
Different employers may require different courses or degrees for those interested in becoming an electrical control operators. Common courses/degrees that may help you get a job as an electrical control operator include:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Electric Power Distribution (Line Construction) NC II (TESDA Course)
- Electrical Installation and Maintenance NC II
- Electrical Installation and Maintenance NC III
- Electrical Installation and Maintenance NC IIInstallation and Maintenance NC IV