Fishermen in the Philippines
A fisherman is a person who catches fish and other aquatic animals from natural or man-made habitats.
What course do I need to take to become a fisherman?
Different employers may require different courses or degrees for those interested in becoming an aquaculturist. Common courses/degrees that may help you get an aquaculturist job include:
- Bachelor of Science in Fisheries
- Aquaculture NC II (TESDA course)
- Fish Capture NC I (TESDA course)
- Fish Capture NC II (TESDA course)
- Fish Port/Wharf Operations NC I (TESDA Course)